Hello Angela,

Please try to upload again and let us know if you continue to have problems. Thanks for letting us know about the issue!

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team

On 9/18/12 3:02 AM, Angela Inácio wrote:
Hi,

I tried to convert my tabular data in fastq data, and galaxy did not
allowed me: Error executing tool: Unable to create output dataset:
object store is full

could you please explain me what this mean?

Thanks

Jennifer Jackson
http://galaxyproject.org