Hello:
I have this 20GB data that I have uploaded onto my history and trying to
get it run thr groomer. Just the first data set was uploaded yesterday and
ran groomer on it and it was not done this morning. The message indicated
taht it is still waiting to be run !!! I have 57 data sets to run and would
appreciate if you could inform me about how long it may take to even get
started or any other suggestion to get my job done will help.
Thanks so much, user name :genenart
Kshama.

--
Kshama Aswath