Hi Doo Yang,

Unfortunately, Gene Track is no longer supported through the public main Galaxy web site. We are in the process of modifying the UI.

For the benefit of others who may also be curious about the tool, I'd like to share your Biostar question and the alternative recommended directly by the tool author Istvan Albert, as posted earlier today:
http://www.biostars.org/post/show/54238/genetrack-on-galaxy/

Take care,