Hi all,

I'm about to start doing gene expression analysis but i don't have a
reference genome.
I got my sequences from Illumina and i did my assemblies with CLC bio.
I was planning to use DESeq for the analysis but for that i need my gene
expression count values.
There is any tool in Galaxy that i can use for that?

Thanks,
Alicia.

––

Alicia R. Pérez-Porro
PhD student

Giribet lab
Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology
MCZ labs
Harvard University
26 Oxford St, Cambridge MA 02138
phone: +1 617-496-5308