Good Morning Galaxy Universe:

What is the data expiration policy at Galaxy for user created
big* files that are then subsequently used in custom tracks
at UCSC ?  We are noticing users with bigDataUrl paths of:
   https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/display_application/.../somefile.bigwig
which appear to be expiring.  The UCSC users have these tracks saved
in UCSC sessions expecting the data to live as long as their session.

I note when I attempt to access this type of https URL, it says:
ERROR: certificate common name `bigsky.bx.psu.edu' doesn't match requested host
name `main.g2.bx.psu.edu'.

And if I alter main.g2 to be bigsky.bx.psu.edu, the returned information says:
  "This dataset has been deleted, you cannot view it at an external display
application."

--Hiram