I am running Galaxy online, excuting TopHat on a fastq file, something which I
previously have done without problems. This time, my data file is maybe double
the size and does not seem to ever get done (I'm on the fourth day or so).
Previously I have never experienced that this has taken more than 24 hrs. Any
idea what could be going on?

/Philip