Hi!
 I was trying to intersect two data sets yesterday and today....and it
seems like in the dialog box that asks me to enter the names of the 2
datasets that I wish to intersect, the order in which I list the two
datasets makes a difference and gives me different number of overlaps. So
if I have two datasets A and B if I enter A first and B second in the
dialog box, the result is different from if I enter B first and A second in
the dialog box. I dont understand how this is possible, since the overlap
should not depend on the order of the entries. Am I doing or understanding
something wrong?

Any help will be appreciated!
Ujani