Hi,

I was using the tool 'Screen Motif' to find a particular motif in given region
of genome.  I don't know what dose the last column in the output file stand
for. My guess is that it's -10*log(p), is it?

--

朱云依                           Yunyi Zhu
中国科学技术大学            University of Science and Technology of China