Hello

I'm trying to learn how to install my own references for alignment in galaxy.
I've found posts citing the following link as being helpful

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/NGSLocalSetup

This however link appears broken.  Can anyone redirect me?

Thanks

Mark

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
designated recipient, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the
original and any copies. Any use of the message by you is prohibited.