Hi all,
I have used the option "Import files from filesystem path" to import a
complete arborescence of directories and files in one Data Library of
Galaxy.

Lot of files and sub-directories wil add to this arborescence.
I've hoped import those changes in my data library with the option : add
datasets, then indicate the path of this arborescence at the option "import
from filesystem path".
But when I use this way, Galaxy re-import all arborescence : the new files
and sub-directories AND all already imported directories and files!

Is there a way to import just the new files without know a priori which are
new in my arborescence?*
*Thanks.

Julie*
*