Hi,

I got confused while trying to perform Cuffdiff for my RNA sequencing analysis.
So I have five different samples which were sequenced. I used tophat to create
the bam files and cufflink to create the assembled trancripts. Then I uded
Cuffmerge to merge them in one file and then I wanted to do Cuffdiff with that
merged file. What shall I choose for the ''SAM or BAM file of aligned RNA-Seq''
option? I have the 5 options from the 5 tophat actions on my 5 samples. All I
want in the end is an excel table showing the number of hits from each sample
(and not necessary a comparison of them).

Regards

Kristis Vevis, PhD Student
Cell Biology
UCL Institute of Ophthalmology