Hi Rolando,

You'll need to remove the old blast datatypes from your datatypes_conf.xml
file. If you haven't added any new datatypes manually yourself, you can copy
the datatypes_conf.xml.sample file over of your datatypes_conf.xml file.

Also, in the future questions about local Galaxy instances should be sent to
the galaxy-dev mailing list.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan