Hello-

I am trying to use Galaxy to investigate gene expression differences among
datasets.  The first time I used Tophat, everything worked fine and it returned
a nice set of assembled transcripts.  However, I have since tried to use Tophat
on additional datasets (in the same format as the first), and have repeatedly
received the following error message, "An error occurred running this job:Job
output not returned by PBS: the output datasets were deleted while the job was
running, the job was manually dequeued or there was a cluster error."  Is this
something that I am doing wrong, or a problem with the system?

Thanks!