Hi Zhiqiang,

Here are the instructions, in case you didn't see the other post:
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-user/2012-November/005576.html

Thanks!

On 11/27/12 4:31 PM, Zhiqiang Shu wrote:
This is my question, too! In my case, I just want to combine two fastq files into only one, for instance, one file come first and then comes the second. How can I make it?

Thanks!

Zhiqiang