Hello,
        I'm using Galaxy on the PSU server.

        I uploaded a FASTQ file that I want to run the Clip Adapter Tool, but
this tool does not see my FASTQ file in the 'Library to clip' drop-down.  I
have successfully run FASTQC on this same file, so Galaxy does properly see
this file as being a FASTQ file.  Any thoughts?

thanks,

Steve

Stephen Eacker, Ph.D.
Research Associate