Hello Sachit,

It looks like you installed this from the test tool shed since it is not
available on the main tool shed.  Assuming I've located the repository you
installed, it looks like you'll have to manually add the following entry into
your tool_data_table_conf.xml file.  This should have been done automatically
for you when you installed the repository, but I'm not sure why it didn't.
Maybe you're running an older version of Galaxy that doesn't include this
automated feature.

Greg Von Kuster

   <!-- Locations of all bismark converted bs-seq references -->
       <columns>value, dbkey, name, path</columns>
       <file path="tool-data/bismark_bs_indeces.loc" />