Dear all,

Would it be possible somehow to not only export a single history of a user (to
file) but also all histories of a user in one go. Or even all user-bound
histories/settings and such?
I would like to import them into another galaxy instance (basically from our
internal development (galaxy_central) server to our public production
(galaxy-dist) server), but going over them one-by-one will be a laborious task.
Both instances are up-to-date.
I do have admin access to both the galaxy instances (as we own them) so admin
bound tools and/or possibilities from commandline would be suitable as well.
Since I am unsure where it fits in the user-list or dev-list I cross-posted to
both (sorry).

Thanks in advance!

Alex