Hi,

I would like to transfer results files (e.g., accepted_hits.bam) from my Galaxy
history onto a server — not my local computer.

How do I do that?

Best,

Ann

-------------------------------
Ann Loraine, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Bioinformatics and Genomics
North Carolina Research Campus
600 Laureate Way
Kannapolis, NC 28081
704-250-5750