Hi all,
I got my cuffdiff output and I have to compare results from two (or eventually
more) different dataset.
Does anybody know if there is a way to do that on Galaxy?
Also more in general, is there a manual for the Galaxy tools? That would be
very helpful for someone who is new on the field (like in my case).
Thanks

Giuseppe Ianiri, Ph.D.
Division of Cell Biology and Biophysics