Nicholas,

General project statistics are published at
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Galaxy%20Project/Statistics.  We update most
of those numbers every 6 months and they were last updated in July.

I'll see what I can find about the number of case.edu users.  Look for a
private email later today.

Dave C

--
<http://galaxyproject.org/wiki/GCC2012>http://galaxyproject.org/