Hi all,

I wonder if there is a method for calculating a metric (e.g. sum) per row (working on a tabular dataset). But, each row contains a different number of values (i.e. some columns are empty). Can I compute this, using Compute?

Cheers,
Joachim

--
Joachim Jacob, PhD

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib