Hello Aaron,

The genome was obtained from Genbank:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/genome/10
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/assembly/313038/

Download links can be found at the International Rice Genome Sequencing Project (IRGSP), but, we source from NCBI directly whenever possible.
http://rgp.dna.affrc.go.jp/E/IRGSP/index.html
http://rgp.dna.affrc.go.jp/E/IRGSP/Build4/build4.html

These resources may also be helpful in general:
http://www.gramene.org/resources/
http://plants.ensembl.org/Oryza_sativa/Info/Index
http://rice.genomics.org.cn/rice/link/link.jsp