From: Dannon Baker [mailto:dannonba...@me.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:27 AM
To: Sun, Wenping [USA]
Cc: galaxy-u...@bx.psu.edu
Subject: [External] Re: [galaxy-user] question on galaxy reference genome window

Kathryn,

Are you using the galaxy cloud configuration provided by the team, or have you
installed your own galaxy on a cloud instance?

It sounds like the latter, in which case you'll need to configure reference as
detailed here: http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/NGS%20Local%20Setup.  You
may also want to experiment with using the preconfigured cloud instances, see
this page for more information on those: http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/CloudMan

-Dannon