On Dec 19, 2012, at 11:09 AM, "Sun, Wenping [USA]" <sun_wenp...@bah.com> wrote:
> I also have the preconfigured cloud instance set up recently. However, when I
> stopped the instances (master and cluster nodes) from aws, I couldn't get the
> galaxy web running again (the instance running however the DNS not able to
> access). What is the right steps to stop the instances and restart it next
> time?

The cloud deployment isn't designed to be stopped/started through the AWS
console -- that'll definitely cause problems.  Instead, just terminate the
instance through the cloudman interface and when you want to use the cluster
again simply use the same clustername and start a new instance.  The old data
will be automatically mounted (the cluster details are saved in S3 and the data
is all on an EBS volume that's persisted in your account) and you'll be right
back where you left off.