Hello Anna,

Are you still having this issue? Are you running the tutorial on the public Main instance at http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu (usegalxy.org)? Please give it another check (our server was recently updated) and if the problem is persistent, share you history with me and I can take a look.

To share from the public Main server: while this history is active, at the top of History panel use "Options (gear icon) -> Share or Publish", then generate a share link, copy it, and paste into a return email. Note the dataset that you believe is the one for this step and that should have the link, but does not, and I can provide feedback.

Hopefully you have worked this out, but if not we can help,