Hi Anna,

Thank you for reporting this error. There is currently an issue with displaying
the link in the history item for the way we normally display interval datasets
at UCSC.

However, we have an alternative method available and I have enabled that for
now. You will need to refresh the history pane and the link should appear for
your datasets. Please let us know if you encounter additional issues.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan