Dear Galaxy users,

I created galaxy instance using galaxy ami the first time. When I re-launch via
cloudlaunch site the 2nd time, I have question on adding cluster nodes. There
are several pull-down options for the nodes type, no matter which type I
choose, they always generate nodes with only 15gb. Is there other option I can
have option to define the root space for the nodes?

Thank you,
Kathryn