From: dannonba...@me.com [mailto:dannonba...@me.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 10:51 AM
To: Sun, Wenping [USA]
Cc: galaxy-u...@bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [External] Re: [galaxy-user] galaxy cluster nodes from the
cloudlaunch site

Sun, Wenping [USA] wrote:

>From a user side, it would be more flexible to initiate the master
instance via aws site; or have the user be able to choose some major options if
initiating from cloudlaunch site. I wonder either one would be the future
concern for galaxy development. If so, I am looking forward to the capability.

I'm not sure I understand, could you elaborate?

Right now, all resizing (regardless of how you start the instance, via
cloudlaunch or aws) requires you to use cloudman running on the instance.