I'm having trouble viewing SeqPos output; I get "Please use a frames compatible
browser when viewing this output" - yet I can see other frames in the browsers.
 Tried IE, Chrome, Firefox.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

This email message and any attachments are being sent by Constellation
Pharmaceuticals, Inc. The information contained in this e-mail message, and any
attachments, may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying of this
in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all
copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.

For more information about Constellation, please visit us at
http://www.constellationpharma.com.