Repost to Galaxy-user
-----------

When using Trackster on Galaxy( https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/root ), as the Galaxy Wiki of Trackster (http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Learn/Visualization) recommend , I need to build a track browsers for soybean because that it isn't installed for all users. But after I enter the all the request information on the webpage(new build name, key and definition) and submit, but I get an server error information, it says "an error occurred. see the error logs for more information.(Turn debug on to display exception reports here)"

Since I find there is also someboby encounter this problem in the mail list, but did't find any useful solution. So, I want to know why it happend and how to fix it. Is there something wrong in my maniputation?
Any replay will be appreciated. Thank you very much!

Yours sincerely,
Yanting Shen