Hi
   Sorry if these questions are obvious but I just don't know how to find the
answers.

I'm trying to get one of the API examples to work in
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Learn/API/Examples .

I've got my API key but how do I get/find the workflow id (f2db41e1fa331b3e in
the examples). I've created workflow but don't know how to access this key.

Also in the first example it states <galaxy_url>/api/workflows However I don't
have the "api/workflows" directory structure in my galaxy-dist, do I need to
create this?

Thanks

Neil