Myself and a co-worker are both having issues with uploading files on to our galaxy accounts through the FTP server. We can get our files transferred onto the FTP, but when we click "Get Data" and checkmark them to be loaded on the account, they sit indefinitely in the work queue. Both of us are having this issue on two separate accounts. Any idea what is going on with this?

Thanks!

Abhi