Hi Suzie,

The main Public Galaxy server has been very busy this last week and jobs have been waiting in queue for a bit longer than normal.

You jobs should have completed for now, but for next time or for other readers - the best strategy when the queue is busy is to start the most important jobs and then leave them alone in the "waiting to run" grey state. They will then run in the order of submission in the queue.

Stopping/restarting is not recommended as this only moves a job back to the very end of queue.

We are sorry for inconvenience. Galaxy is a public, shared resource and even with considerable compute available, at times still can become saturated. We recommended a local or cloud instance for those researchers doing work that is bound by time constraints:
http://getgalaxy.org
http://usegalaxy.org/cloud