Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings,

This is to inform you that i am the user of galaxy user with an user id
naveed...@yahoo.com

where as when i run NGS Mapping, for my sample with BWA or Bowtie illumina, it
keep on job waiting for more than 24-48hrs, even though the time pass the
application is not working. I tried with other samples even though the problem
is persisting.

Concerning this i request you to let me how to solve this problem.

your return  confirmation would be highly appreciable...

with warm regards

Naveed Ahmed Syed

email: naveed...@yahoo.com
PReduce, Reuse, Recycle, Respect - Think before you print.