Hi Aleks,

The Trackster error is curious, I am not aware of any limits on the main Public Galaxy instance at https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu (usegalaxy.org). Double checking format and metadata assignments is probably a good idea.

BED format is described here
https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/
and can be modified for a dataset through tools in the group 'Text Manipulation' and by clicking on the pencil icon (metadata assignments).

Once format is determined to be OK, it may still be that the BED file is too large to display at UCSC in this format. Try converting to bigBED. The tool "Convert Formats -> BED-to-bigBed converter" can be used.