Dear Jen,

after a couple of days of running cufflinks on a sam file (data 9) with an
annotated reference in gtf (data 28), I have this message in return that I am
not able to decode:

32: Cufflinks on data 9 and data 28: total map mass
error
An error occurred running this job:cufflinks v2.0.2 cufflinks -q
--no-update-check -I 300000 -F 0.050000 -j 0.150000 -p 8 -G
/galaxy/main_pool/pool6/files/005/663/dataset_5663874.dat -u -N -b
/galaxy/data/hg19/sam_index/hg19.fa Error running cufflinks. return code = 1
cufflinks: /lib64/lib

Thank you for you help
Best regards

Davide
---
Davide Degli Esposti, PhD
Epigenetic (EGE) Group
International Agency for Research on Cancer
Tel. +33 4 72738036
Fax. +33 4 72738322
150, cours Albert Thomas
69372 Lyon Cedex 08
France

This message and its attachments are strictly confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify
the sender and delete it. Since its integrity cannot be guaranteed,
its content cannot involve the sender's responsibility. Any misuse,
any disclosure or publication of its content, either whole or partial,
is prohibited, exception made of formally approved use