Hi Davide,

Is this the same job as you can on the public Galaxy Main instance (same inputs/settings)? If so, let's review that one once the bug report comes in and see if the there is a data issue we can trace back to as one of the first steps (GTF file or other). Jeremy might also have more information (know what this error code is).

We will be get back to you soon,