1.

   To Whom it May Concern:

I am using the Galaxy interface, and according to the tutorial screencast,
I should be able to upload my own reference genome. The address given in
the tutorial (http://galaxyproject.org/FTPUpload) leads to a 404 file not
found page. I was wondering if there is an alternative site that can allow
me to do this.

Also, I tried to use the est2genome tool in order to try and align my
uploaded sequences. It would only allow me to compare two sequences at a
time. Is it possible to align a larger number of sequences at once? I
understand there are other programs that allow for this kind of procedure
(e.g. Sequencher), but I would like to do this in Galaxy.

Thank you for your time,

--
-John G. Phillips
Graduate Research Assistant