Hi John,

The current link is:

http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/FTPUpload

We changed our wiki base and many of the older links do not redirect. I'll let our wiki admin Dave know about this and see what can be done. If this comes up again soon, the base always redirects to "http://galaxyproject.org -> http://wiki.galaxyproject.org";, and clicking into "Learn" will likely take to you want to go - the primary hub page for user documentation - including the links in tutorials (plus the wiki side navigation bar with a few different search options).

And is true that we do not offer large scale EST to genomic alignment on the public server. Galaxy choices such as BLAST+/Megablast are for use with a local or cloud Galaxy instance.

When using a local instance, the tool wrapper can be obtained from the Tool Shed (http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu). A cloud ami would have these tools as part of the package. You can also check the Tool Shed for other options - more are added all the time.

Cloud: http://usegalaxy.org/cloud

Hopefully this helps,