Dear Enis, thanks for reply and being you as cloudman developer it is good to
see you in the list .

Q2: On Workers node we need galaxy installed with its shared directories ? like
galaxyindices , galaxydata
Q3: For a private cloud setup do you prefare to have  a master image with
cloudman and galaxy and use the same image for workers as well ? or worker
images can be vanilla OS ?

BR

Zeeshan