I'm trying to joint two large intervals (one with 800,000 intervals and the
other with about 350,000 intervals) using operates on intervals > join tool . I
have no idea how long it should takes normaly. Two days have past and it is
still runnig. Is there any limitation in file size for this tool?
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Milad Bastami
PhD student of Medical Genetics
Department of Medical Genetics
Shahid Beheshti's university of Medical Science