Hi
I am running galaxy and am working both from home and work.
Last night at home, my history had up to 35 items in it, that all ran.
At work today, I can only see 30. This includes number 27 in my history, which
shows that it is still running, while I already saw the results for it at home
last night.
I tried logging in and out, and pressing the refresh button.
Please let me know what else may be causing this
Many thanks,
Dikla