Hi,

Can you help me?

I'm using the main Galaxy server for RNA-Seq analysis and I'm having trouble.
I'm running top hat analysis, followed by cuff links, cuff compare and finally
cuffdiff.   I'm unable to retrieve gene names from the final cuffdiff analysis.
  I have tried using genome annotation with cuff links and cuff compare, but I
either run into a duplicate error or the result does not include gene names.  I
am new to this, I have only been using Galaxy for a week, so could any
suggestions be simplistic please!

Thanks!

Christopher O'Toole.