Hello Jingchen,

This is correct, the Sicer tool has the supported genomes hardcoded in by the tool authors. These are (not all are the same as Galaxy "database" names):

'mm8', 'mm9', 'hg18', 'hg19', 'dm2', 'dm3', 'sacCer1', 'pombe', 'rn4', 'tair8'

To ask about adding more genomes, you could try contacting the tool authors here through their google group:
http://home.gwu.edu/~wpeng/Software.htm

I asked and our team was unaware of any updates, but if there was one, the tool authors could submit to the Took Shed and and/or create a development ticket as appropriate.

Hopefully this helps to clarify and point you in the right direction,