Hello,

My attempts to build a new custom genome failed on the public server
today, with a server error ..
"Server Error

An error occurred. See the error logs for more information. (Turn
debug on to display exception reports here)"

I checked md5 of the fasta file which I was building and it was fine,
pretty sure the .len file was OK too.  No job ever starts .. server
error is returned very quickly.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

- Mike

--
Michael J. Axtell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor