What does it tell you about the number of N's (uncalled bases)?

From: "Tan, Justin" <j...@fas.harvard.edu<mailto:j...@fas.harvard.edu>>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:41:24 -0400
To: "galaxy-user@lists.bx.psu.edu<mailto:galaxy-user@lists.bx.psu.edu>"
<galaxy-user@lists.bx.psu.edu<mailto:galaxy-user@lists.bx.psu.edu>>
Subject: [galaxy-user] FastQC Issue with per base nucleotide quality graph

Hi,

I am having a problem with FastQC. When I view per base quality, it gives me a
strange looking graph:
[cid:2f881b69-b1f8-4c44-8f23-2cf3799bd703@fasmail.harvard.edu]

I am wondering it this is because of a problem with my data? None of my
colleagues have seen this before.

Thanks!
Justin

<<inline: per_base_quality.png>>