Dear Galaxy Users,

I had a quick question as a new Galaxy user.  I just received WGS data from
Illumina where I'm given .bam files.  I am not given .fastq files.  Most of the
Galaxy tutorials I've seen online have started with raw data in .fastq format.
Can Galaxy handle if I were to upload a .bam file using the "Get Data" tool?

Furthermore are there any examples/workflows available that others have created
when using Illumina data

Thank you!

Best,
Priya