Hello, I´m trying to use depth of coverage to check the coverage of my
reads. I already have the bam files (created with sam to bam) but they are
still not recognized by depth of coverage and I got this error message:

"Sequences are not currently available for the specified build"

I used "human (homo sapiens) hg19 full" for mapping but I can´t select it,
it only allows b37 version. I tried to change the build in edit parameters
to b37 and then it is recognized but I got another error at the end of the
analysis.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance

Gema