Dear all,

I am a Phd student working on chicken genomics, with limited experience in the
bio-informatics field. I performed an RNA-Seq experiment with single end 50 bp
reads to find differential gene expressions between different groups. I have
mapped this data with Tophat. Does anyone know how I can get the raw data count
out of galaxy in a tab-delimited file? I would like to perform a statistical
analysis in other software, without the RPKM normalization that cufflinks
offers.  Thank you very much.

Have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely, Els

---
Ir. Els Willems
KU Leuven
Department of Biosystems
Division Livestock - Nutrition - Quality
Laboratory of Livestock Physiology
Kasteelpark Arenberg 30 bus 2456
B - 3001 Heverlee
T (+32) 016 32 17 29