Hello Colleen,

This helps to localize the problem to the new GO files you are working with (the software did not change).

A small sample of your original data, run against the old and new GO files until completed, then compared to eachother, is probably the best way to understand what it is about the new files that is different/causing all of the new joins. This may help you to find a data problem, or to understand why the change is present (if it is a correct change).

Good luck with your project,